skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Eric and Ann's Blog
We should just call it Madie's blog...
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
A bad picture of me, because I'm standing in the shadow of PNC Park (where the Pirates play) with the Pittsburgh skyline in the background. We were walking Auggie along the river. It was a gorgeous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Eric and Ann
View my complete profile
Links
Eric and Ann's MySpace
Andy Hutchins Personal Blog
Paul and Silje's Blog
Andy and Karen's Blog
The Trahan Family Blog
Dave and Erin's Blog
FAA Academy Blog
odd Paintball Company
Potomac Consolidated TRACON
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(62)
►
December
(21)
►
October
(22)
►
April
(19)
►
2008
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(68)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(290)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(37)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(47)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(31)
▼
2005
(178)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(42)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(21)
▼
May
(13)
Ann and I had nice visits from both of Ann's paren...
Ann had to take an action shot of me making the Ti...
A shot of Ann and I at the bowling alley. Unfortu...
Here are Kim and Josh at Josh's place. We celebra...
Ann and the Augster at the start of our walk along...
A bad picture of me, because I'm standing in the s...
Our friend Andy came down to Pittsburgh for the we...
Our friends, Lorne and Kara, gave Ann and I a sush...
You can see Auggie in the foreground playing with ...
Here's a shot of Ann at 16 weeks with her first pa...
Ann and I went shopping down in Pittsburgh's strip...
Ann's second appointment
Ann and I planted some flowers around the house to...
►
April
(14)
►
March
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment