
Baby is due this week!!! Ann is doing fine, however, she's certainly ready to have the baby. Here's a shot of Ann walking Auggie while munching on some pumpkin ice cream. Ann loves all things pumpkin. The next pictures that I post will be of the baby. Hopefully, those new pics will be coming sooner rather than later.
5 comments:
hello! I'm so excited for you guys... and can't wait to hear about and meet my new baby niece! Hope you have a smooth labour ann! can't wait to hear the news of a new arrival... yey! love you lots and lots! xXx
P.S. any chance you could email me your new telephone no. and address? Thanks x
You are in our thoughts every minute...Emma and John said special prayers for you tonight! We love you three, and we can't wait to meet our new baby! I can't wait to be a GREAT Aunt!
Love you,'
Sara, Bob, John, Emma and all of the pups, too (they feel quite connected to Augie! :)
We want to see pictures! Hurry up, Eric! :-)
Can't wait to see Madi. I am glad everything turned out so well.
Love
Joan
Eric, get some pics up! Ann did her part, now you do yours! :)
Paul, Silje and Nora
Post a Comment